Eyewear and Eye Care for Teens
Many kids start needing prescription eyewear in their teens, mainly because this is a prime time for the development of nearsightedness.
If you're looking for eye care information for pre-teens or younger, please visit our Children's Vision section.
- If you're new to contact lenses, here's what you should know
- 5 tips for choosing fashionable eyeglass frames
- Trending now: hip sunglass styles for teens
- Why it's especially important to eat healthy during your teen years
- Getting ready to ask your parents for contacts? [Sponsored]
- Learn how sports eyewear can help you excel in your sport
CRT Contact Lenses for Teens with Myopia - Sponsored Section
Learn about Corneal Reshaping CRT Contact Lenses that are worn during sleep, then removed in the morning for clear vision all day.
- Contacts that you only wear while sleeping? Learn how they work
- Prevent blocked tear ducts and more with OCuSOFT's tearless formula
- Teens and contact lenses: What every parent should know
[Page updated March 2015]