Customizable Patient Handouts
Eye care professionals can download, personalize, and share these handouts with patients — all for free. Check this page periodically for updates.
Skip The Customization
If you want to keep it simple, you can use these handouts without inserting your practice information.
- Click here to download and print the Seasonal Eye Health Checklist.
- Click here to download and print 5 Tips for Contact Lens Wearers.
- Click here to download and print the Sunglasses and UV Quiz.
To Customize The Handouts
Those who'd like to customize the handouts before giving them to patients have two options:
- Download the PDF and type in your practice information before printing.
- Download and print the PDF, then stamp it with your practice information.
Click here to customize the Seasonal Eye Health Checklist, or click here to customize 5 Tips for Contact Lens Wearers. Then follow these instructions if you wish to add your practice information before printing:
- After clicking on the link above, you must save a copy of the PDF to your computer. The button for saving the PDF will be different for each web browser.
- Next, open your saved copy of the PDF with Adobe Reader. If your browser doesn't have Adobe Reader, or you'd like to update your version, please click here to install it.
- Click on the purple button at the top of the document called "Add Text Comment" or "Typerwriter," then click underneath the words "Information courtesy of:" near the bottom of the handout.
- You can then change the text color, or font, and type in your practice information.
- Save the document and print or email as many copies as you would like!
If you have any questions, or would like assistance in personalizing this PDF, please click here to contact us.