Omar Hakim, MD, FRCS(C)
Lasik MD Waterloo
Frederick Tower, Ground Floor
101 Frederick Street
Kitchener, ON N2H 6R2
CANADA'S LEADING PROVIDER OF LASER VISION CORRECTION
LASIK MD pioneered the concept of giving people freedom from glasses and contact lenses using the most advanced technology at affordable prices.
Click the video above to learn more about vision correction
procedures and hear what LASIK MD patients have to say
about their experience.
Laser Vision Correction
LASIK MD offers the latest laser vision corrections procedures and technology, including Standard LASIK, Custom LASIK, Standard PRK and Custom PRK. LASIK MD also offers abladeless procedure known as All-Laser LASIK. Patients over the age of 40 can also benefit from Monovision, an effective option for patients with presbyopia.
Here are some facts about LASIK MD:
- Canada's No. 1 choice for laser vision correction
- Canada's only national laser vision correction provider, with more than 25 locations
- Patients can visit any LASIK MD clinic across Canada for post-operative follow-ups
- Winner of "Canada's 50 Best Managed Companies" award
- LASIK MD surgeons have performed more than 500,000 procedures
- LASIK MD performs more than 70,000 surgeries annually in Canada – more than any other Canadian clinic
- Team of more than 50 surgeons using standardized techniques that allow for the best possible outcomes and unequalled safety
- Offers the lowest prices guaranteed with financing and low monthly payments
- Provides Canada's only 20/20 Vision Commitment
- Committed to offering the latest, most advanced technology in laser vision correction to achieve the best possible results
- Offers a Patient Mentor Program, in which former LASIK MD patients share their experience with current patients
- Provide a range of services including Toronto keratoconus treatment, cataracts surgery, LASIK, PRK, and more.
Corneal Collagen Cross-Linking
In addition to offering laser vision correction, LASIK MD also offers an effective keratoconus treatment called Corneal Collagen Cross-Linking (CXL). This innovative technology is proven to slow or halt the progression of keratoconus. At LASIK MD, you can combine CXL with an excimer laser treatment, which helps to provide a better overall quality of vision.
LASIK MD Waterloo Surgeons
Omar Hakim, MD, FRCS(C)
Regarded as one of the leading international specialists in refractive surgery, Dr. Hakim has performed more than 38,000 ocular procedures. He is a well-respected lecturer who frequently gives talks and presentations at ophthalmology conferences in Canada, the United States, Europe and Asia. He has done extensive research projects in the field of ophthalmology, with an emphasis on cornea and refractive surgery. He has published numerous articles and served on the editorial review board of the Journal of Cataract and Refractive Surgery.