Kenman Gan, MD, FRCSC
Paul Denton, MD, FRCSC
LASIK MD Victoria
1675 Douglas Street, Store 102-104
Victoria, BC V8W 2G5
CANADA'S LEADING PROVIDER OF LASER VISION CORRECTION
At LASIK MD, our main objective is to provide quality laser vision correction at affordable prices. This is made possible thanks to our highly skilled surgeons who perform countless procedures across Canada each day. Offering affordable LASIK does not mean we're a factory. Our business was built on exceptional customer service, from the first conversation with our call-centre agents to our post-surgical follow-ups. Our staff and surgeons have seen many cases over the years, and our capable and compassionate eye care professionals are prepared to advise you based on your personal needs.
Click the video above to learn more about vision correction
procedures and hear what LASIK MD patients have to say
about their experience.
Laser Vision Correction
LASIK MD offers the latest laser vision correction procedures and technology, including standard LASIK, custom LASIK, standard PRK and custom PRK. LASIK MD also offers a bladeless procedure known as all-laser LASIK. Patients over the age of 40 can also benefit from monovision, an effective treatment option for patients with presbyopia.
Here are some facts about LASIK MD:
- It is Canada's No. 1 choice for laser vision correction.
- It is Canada's only national laser vision correction provider with more than 30 locations.
- Patients can visit any LASIK MD clinic across Canada for post-operative follow-ups.
- It is the winner of the "Canada's Best Managed Companies" award for the seventh consecutive year.
- LASIK MD surgeons have performed more than 750,000 procedures.
- LASIK MD performs more than 60,000 surgeries annually in Canada more than any other Canadian clinic.
- The team of more than 50 surgeons use standardized techniques that allow for the best possible outcomes and unequalled safety.
- LASIK MD offers the lowest prices guaranteed.
- Financing and low monthly payments are available.
- It provides Canada's only 20/20 vision commitment.
- LASIK MD is committed to offering the latest, most advanced technology in laser vision correction to achieve the best possible results.
- LASIK MD offers a Patient Mentor Program, in which former LASIK MD patients share their experience with current patients.
Corneal Collagen Cross-Linking
In addition to offering laser vision correction, LASIK MD also offers an effective keratoconus treatment called corneal collagen cross-linking (CXL). This innovative technology is proven to slow or halt the progression of keratoconus. At LASIK MD, you can combine CXL with an excimer laser treatment, which helps to provide a better overall quality of vision.
More About the LASIK MD Victoria Surgeons
Kenman Gan, MD, FRCSC
Dr. Gan specializes in laser refractive surgery. He has performed thousands of ophthalmic procedures at laser eye surgery centres in Vancouver, Victoria, Nanaimo, Surrey, Edmonton and Calgary.
Dr. Gan is experienced with many types of refractive surgery technologies including the Bausch and Lomb Z100 excimer laser, the Alcon Wavelight Allegretto Eye Q excimer laser, the Ziemer Crystalline femtosecond laser and the Bausch and Lomb Hansatome microkeratome. He performs LASIK and PRK procedures utilizing both standard and advanced custom wavefront techniques, and is certified in the use of the IntraLase all-laser LASIK platform. Dr. Gan is also a LASIK MD clinic medical director.
In addition to his work at LASIK MD, Dr. Gan performs cataract, oculoplastic and other laser eye surgeries. He is one of only three surgeons in British Columbia who is experienced with topography-guided custom ablation treatment (TCAT or T-PRK) and corneal collagen cross-linking with riboflavin (CXL or C3R) for the treatment of keratoconus.
Paul Denton, MD, FRCSC
In addition to his duties with LASIK MD, Dr. Denton performs ophthalmic surgeries at Lions Gate Hospital in North Vancouver. He is also a member of the CNIB Mobile Eye Care Unit in Northern Ontario.
He has performed 15,000 ocular procedures to date, and is committed to using the latest technologies and techniques in cataract and refractive surgery.
The physicians at LASIK MD are among the most experienced ophthalmologists in Canada, and are pleased to offer complete vision care to LASIK patients in Victoria.